Situated on the edge of the peaceful Traditional Balinese Village of Babakan, the recently completed Awalli Villa offers unsurpassed tranquility and rice paddy views in the Canggu area of Bali’s West Coast.
The Villa Awali is totally secluded from the bustling tourist areas but is only a 10 – 15 minute drive to the excellent restaurants in the Seminyak area such as Warisan, La Lucciola & Ku de Ta. For Golf enthusiasts, it is only a 15 minute leisurely drive to the word renowned, Gregg Norman Designed Nirwana Golf course. The airport is a 35 minutes drive to the South and the Echo Beach surf location is only 2 kms away.
- 3 ensuite bedrooms with King size Four Poster Beds and ample wardrobes and drawers for storage
- 1 Twin bedroom with adjoining bathroom
- Piping Hot water in all the bathrooms with a pressure pump for high pressure hot or cold shower
- Individual deluxe split air conditioning units
- Library / Entertainment Room with Satellite TV, Stereo and DVD
- Office with Broadband Connection
- 120m2 Open Plan Living and Dining Area on split level with Bar
- Fully fitted Kitchen
- Tropical Bale in Private Garden Area
- Built in Terrazzo Couch in Library can be used to sleep 2 children up to 8 years
- Harmon Kardon Surround Sound Music System
- Secure Parking for up to 3 cars
- Floodlit Golf Chipping and Putting Area.
Asking Price : IDR. 13.500.000.000 (Freehold)